Friday, May 15, 2015

My Favorite Post!

On April 17th bright and early in the morning Josh and I went into the doctors office for our transfer. I can't explain to you how nervous/scared/excited I was just to be there. Below is the picture of the embryo. There is a big black circle and underneath that is a white line; and that is our baby 😍


To our surprise 10 days later I went into the doctors office. I literally prayed the whole way there. I didn't know what to expect. I really honestly had no idea if I was pregnant. So I got my bloodwork done and I was off to work. Knowing that in a little while one phone call could literally change my mind. Low and behold at around 10:30ish that morning that call came in. The nurse confirmed it, and with tears in my eyes and my voice shaking I thanked the nurse and called my husband. The rest of that day was a blur. But I had a certainty that no matter what everything was going to be fine from here. After two more blood tests my levels were going up like they should! And last Friday I had my first ultrasound. It doesn't look like much but there's a tiny little baby in there! That is my 5w6d ultrasound! 



This morning I went back for my 6w6d ultrasound. And I saw the most amazing little flicker of light. And I knew it was my little baby's heartbeat. I couldn't hear it, but my heart literally skipped a beat when I saw it. 

And now I know that our little baby is growing and what a wonderful feeling it is. 

I want to thank each and every one of you who have prayer, cried, laughed, and encouraged us through this process. And while I'm sure parenthood is going to be a roller coaster, this has already been one heck of a ride. I've never felt so blessed and thankful for God has blessed us with this itty bitty baby that's growing inside of me. I seriously love and appreciate you all! You have encouraged me when I had about had it with injections and pills, you've made me smile. When I was feeling negative about our results I relied on your faith when I felt like mine was running out. I will keep you updated as I know more and of course when we find out the gender. Please keep praying for a healthy
 pregnancy! I have faith that it's going to work out and be fine! 

Until next time 

~Amber 


1 comment: