Thursday, April 16, 2015

The Transfer

Tomorrow is the big day! Tomorrow at 8 am we will be transferring two of our little growing embryos into my body! I'm so stinking excited I can't stand it! I doubt I will be getting any sleep tonight. The super exciting part of this whole part is that Josh gets to be in the room with me. 

With all of that said several days after the procedure they will be able to tell me if I'm pregnant. So this going to be my last post for a few weeks! And after all that I've been through these past couple of weeks it means a lot to have all of you by my side through out this whole process! Seriously you have no idea how you've encouraged me day after day. I'm so glad that I decided to take a chance and start this blog. I hope you've found some encouragement in reading and I hope you too can share your journey and help just one person. I promise it will be worth it! 


Please continue to pray with me and my family for our little miracle<3


~Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment