Wednesday, April 1, 2015

And We're Off

So yesterday afternoon I got the call from my doctors office to start the daily injections. With mixed emotions last evening Josh and I mixed all the meds and took another step closer to starting our family!

Throughout these past few weeks since I've shared my journey I've heard from so many people. A lot of people have told me how heartbroken they are for us. They are sad for us because we have to go this route. While I appreciate everyones thoughts and prayers I don't want anyone to be sad for us. This isn't the path I would of chosen. But I have to believe that there is a reason that this is happening to us. I have to believe that one day when I'm holding that little baby, I can honestly say we have waited and prayed for you for so long. I have to hold on to that. If not I'll go crazy. Thank you to all those that are praying for us. Pray for our courage and strength. Pray for our success, pray for my health and mostly pray for us in case it doesn't work. We'll need extra prayers. I'm holding on to my faith and to all of the positivity in the world!


~And until next time!


3 comments:

  1. This is exciting! Way to stay positive and humble. It's easy to get lost inside your head during dark and challenging times. I'm proud of you and hoping this process is swift and rewarding.

    ReplyDelete