Monday, April 13, 2015

Egg Retrieval Part 2

Hi Everyone! 

Thank you all so much for your well wishes and prayers! Thankfully the Egg Retrieval yesterday was a major success! They were able to get 10 eggs! Apparently the average is 6-8. So I was so excited to hear that news! But this morning I got a call from my doctors and they told me that 9 of the 10 eggs fertilized! How insanely incredible! I was so surprised! I know I'm an emotional mess but I swear everytime I speak to the drs office I tear up! 

Please continue to pray for all 9 of our little growing embryos :-) On Friday they will transfer two of the best looking embryos and the others will be frozen! So far everything is going the way it's supposed to. I can't help but smile and I can't help but see Gods handy work in mine and Josh's life.

I also want to encourage you, if you are having fertility issues to talk about them. I promise it will make this journey so much easier. You'd also be surprised how many people are having similar issues! It truly helps. I promise since I've started this blog I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders! 

I will update more on Friday! Thanks for joining my journey! 


~Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment